Thursday, June 24, 2004

Welcome!

Welcome to Libby's World of Fun! Yay for fun! And boo for not fun. Sorry, I'm crazy. You might want to leave now if you get freaked out by people like me. =D Anywho, This is my first blog so I don't really know what I'm doing. lol. Anywho, a little bit about me: Harry Potter is like the best thing in the world and I would die without it. If you don't like Harry Potter than may you be shunned by the whole world. May bad luck and misfortune be spread upon thy. Again, signs of craziness. Anywho (I love that word) I also am in love with Tom Felton. You can visit his site here. He plays Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies! Another reason why I like him, he's in the best movies based on the best books ever! Well, I just had a ham sandwhich and some Flamin' Hot Cheetos (those cheetos will probably come up a lot since they are my favorite food ever!) I just got off the best Harry Potter RPG site in the WORLD! It consists of forums, where you roleplay like your in the Harry Potter world. The address is http://www.hogwarts-castle.com. Well, I hope you check out Hogwarts Castle, because it's AWESOME! Well, I'm out. ttyl (which means talk to you later.) [Your going to have to learn internet lingo so you can understand what I'm saying sometimes. I might provide a post that has a guide maybe. lol.] (laugh out loud) Byezo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby Evans said...

I'm commenting in my own Blog on my own Post! Wheeeee! =D

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home